Friday, December 23, 2011

Twas 2 nights before Christmas

and I have some weird links to share: I always find Amy Alkon's Advice Goddess blog interesting and annoying. I got there via Popehat and there report of Amy's assault by the TSA. Who will watch the watchers indeed.

You can get Louis CK's performance for $5. Apparently, this has been wildly successful. More travel info from MSNBC. Apparently you can now call the TSA while you are being abused. And I bet this family doesn't think that Southwest Airlines is the greatest thing in the sky. This report of a football player's heroism off the gridiron may belong on Scoreless Tie, but I'm here, so here it is.

Beware Krampus, the German Christmas demon. Some misc. links:
What to do with Christmas crap.
Baking 911
And today is Festivus!

No comments: